At Dave Raffaele, we understand the importance of transparency when it comes to your online experience. This Cookies Policy is designed to explain what cookies are, how we use them, and the choices you have in managing them. We recommend that you read this policy in conjunction with our Privacy Notice, which provides additional details on how we handle personally identifiable information and your rights related to it.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, typically in the form of text files, that websites request your browser to store on your device when you visit them. These cookies serve various purposes, such as remembering your language preferences or login information. There are two main types of cookies: first-party cookies, which are set by the website you’re currently visiting, and third-party cookies, which originate from domains different from the one you’re browsing. At Dave Raffaele, we use both types to enhance your experience on our site.
Cookies may also be categorized as “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain stored by your web browser until their predetermined expiration date or until you delete them. Session cookies, on the other hand, expire when you close your browser.
Our cookies fall into the following categories:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are crucial for enabling basic website functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas. Without them, the website may not perform as intended.
- Preference Cookies: Preference cookies help the website remember your settings and preferences, such as language or region, to enhance your browsing experience.
- Statistic Cookies: We use statistic cookies to gain insights into how visitors interact with our site. This data is collected and reported anonymously, helping us improve our services.
- Marketing Cookies: Marketing cookies are used to track your activity across websites. They allow us to display relevant and engaging advertisements, making them more valuable for both publishers and third-party advertisers.
In addition to our own cookies, Dave Raffaele may also use third-party cookies to gather usage statistics and enhance our marketing efforts. Here’s an overview of the types of third-party cookies you may encounter on our site:
- Tracking Cookies: These cookies monitor on-site behavior and link it to other metrics, providing us with a comprehensive understanding of user habits.
- Optimization Cookies: Optimization cookies enable real-time tracking of user conversions from various marketing channels, helping us evaluate their effectiveness.
- Partner Cookies: Partner cookies offer marketing conversion metrics to our collaborators, empowering them to optimize their paid marketing strategies.
California Do Not Track Disclosure Requirements
California law obligates us to clarify our response to web browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Presently, there isn’t an industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring DNT signals. Consequently, we do not respond to them at this time. We eagerly await developments from the privacy community and industry to determine when and how a response to DNT signals would be appropriate.